In the depth of winter I finally learned that
there was in me an invincible summer.
~ Albert Camus
Real Coaching™ REAL COACHING™ BEN LARKEY'S AWARD WINNING PROGRAM - COACHING MODULE.
Learn how to engage employees, motivate your team and individuals to change, improve and be accountable for their performance and behaviour with effective coaching in the workplace. Create a defined coaching plan for employees (i.e. roadmap or pathway) to inspire others to keep doing, changing and improving to enhance their performance and reach their full potential.
- Client defined
- How do I engage my employees and help others to reach their potential in the most cost and time efficient way?
- How do I communicate effectively to get real and sustainable change?
- How do I know the right questions to ask and when to ask them, to understand the real issues and drive change?
- Understand how to coach employees - discover the coaching mindset required and how to harness it to get real and sustained performance change.
- Increase confidence to have the conversations needed to achieve change.
- Training and adoption of the Real Coaching™ framework to enable control of the flow of a coaching conversation.
~ Henry Kissinger
The Learning Republic Training Approach
- A robust, challenging and targeted approach using an an ‘eco–system’ of skills and tools to get behaviour and performance improvement.
- Real Coaching™ provides coaching skills, including the tools you need to coach, where they fit, and when to use them.