"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."
Facilitation To build change leadership capability.
To engage the leadership group around the single principle of driving real change and strategic direction for the team and organisation.
- Client defined number of days
I am part of a team, and I am 'curious'...
- How do I create a strategic plan with my team that is unbiased, engaging and fun and delivers maximum impact?
- How do I effectively manage a complex conversation, by knowing what questions to ask and when?
- How do I get everyone to contribute and get on the same without being worried about what might happen next?
- Engaged stakeholders to create alignment and an agreed understanding of the way forward.
- Shared priorities that are set, agreed and documented.
You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help him find it within himself.
~ Galileo Gallilei
The Learning Republic Approach
Highly experienced strategic facilitation that includes
- Pre-engagement diagnostics.
- Stakeholder interviews,
- Qualitative and quantitative surveys;
- Smaller focus groups to accelerate issue identification and outcomes definition.