What are you searching for?
Are you looking to be challenged as an individual? Adopt a new way of thinking,
see the world through new eyes.
For Leaders and Organisations ready to challenge the status quo... Make the most of where you are and explore new opportunities.
Learn a lot from a selection of short interviews with real leaders facing real issues.
GOT A QUESTION FOR THE LEARNCAST?
Latest Social Media Posts
The Curiosity Capital
Articles, videos and truthbombs to
support your endless growth
"The human mind once stretched by a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions."~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Top 5 Workplace Solved using S.B.I. – The Process of Skillful Feedback.Continue Reading
Subscribe to the Citizen's PostWe'll send you curated, exclusive
JOIN THE REPUBLIC
Join our community as a Citizen of Learning Republic & immerse yourself
- Monthly Video Tip
- Full Access to the Learncast
- Full Access to the Curiosity Capital
Be recognised as an accredited Issues Based LearningTM Coach & Facilitator
- Accreditation asan Issues Based LearningTM Coach
- Online Issues Based LearningTM
- Access to Coaches Toolkit
- Promoted as a Learning Republic Coach
- Contribute to the Learning Republic Community
- Become an Issues Based Learning
Ben Larkey is the founder and head facilitator of Learning Republic, along with his team of revolutionaries he works with the companies that shape our world.
After seven years of searching the wilderness for a home, I have discovered a new, unchartered land that remains unclaimed - the land of Curiosity.
A land that is deserving of the title of ‘Country’. A land for brave adventurers and courageous learners who are searching for something different.
- It is the home to the newest of thinking.
- It welcomes pioneers and explorers.
- It is growing.
- It attracts Citizens who want to individually be better.
- It attracts Companies that have realised their investment in training could be better.
But most of all...
- We are Revolutionary Thought Leaders - good people with experience who can challenge the way people think, learn and lead.